Our aim is to make everything as fair as we can for all students attending our workshops, while insuring that we do not jeopardize the viability of the workshop for other students. With this in mind, we have a stepped cancellation policy, depending on when you cancel.
- cancel no later than 60 days before the workshop and we will refund 90% of your payment
- cancel no later than 30 days before the workshop and we will refund 50% of your payment
- cancel after the 30-day mark and there will be no refund
- if there is someone on a waiting list that can take your place, or you can provide a replacement, then we will refund 90% of your payment, regardless of when you cancel
- if you do not attend a workshop you have registered and paid for, we are unable to provide a refund.
Updated December 17, 2017 as per Policy Manual
Once paid, we do not refund membership dues. Sorry, no exceptions apply.